Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Get Engaged!

Kim has had wedding on the brain since April and now has a head start on the planning!
Kris proposed last Wednesday May 18th at Kim’s Beverly Hills home where he waiting in the bedroom with ‘Will You Marry Me’ written in rose petals on the bed. Aww! How cute!
Kim talked to People Magazine saying “I didn’t expect this at all, I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.”
The other Kris in the Kardashian family, Mrs Jenner was in on the plan and helped set up an impromptu engagement party; “Kris really didn’t want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he’d be fine if there were mini-horses there,” says Kim. “Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!”
This is marriage number two for Kim. Her previous attempt at marital bliss lasted four years to music producer Damon Thomas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...